The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
Hidden somewhere, in nearly every major city in the world, is an underground seduction lair. And in these lairs, men trade the most devastatingly effective techniques ever invented to charm women. This is not fiction. These men really exist. They live together in houses known as Projects. And Neil Strauss, the bestselling author and journalist, spent two years living among them, using the pseudonym Style to protect his real-life identity. The result is one of the most explosive and controversial books of the last decade—guaranteed to change the lives of men and transform the way women understand the opposite sex forever.
On his journey from AFC (average frustrated chump) to PUA (pick-up artist) to PUG (pick-up guru), Strauss not only shares scores of original seduction techniques but also has unforgettable encounters with the likes of Tom Cruise, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Heidi Fleiss, and Courtney Love. And then things really start to get strange—and passions lead to betrayals lead to violence. The Game is the story of one man’s transformation from frog to prince to prisoner in the most unforgettable book of this generation.
- 7 Pickup Artist Techniques To Look Out For
- The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: Practical Guide for Improving Communication
- The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love